Defeat Tequatl the Sunless
The event begins with Tequatl the Sunless flying out of the water, eventually landing in front of the player and beginning combat. Though considered one of the smaller dragons, Tequatl is not alone and the fight occurs with dangerous minions summoned to attack the players as well. Players themselves have access to hylek and asura turrets, and are accompanied as well by the formidable Asura Mega Laser.
- Defeat Tequatl the Sunless
- Meter: Tequatl the Sunless
- Meter: Asura Mega Laser
- Timer: Mega Laser charged in: 2:00
- Tequatl has several means of defending against hostile attacks:
- An area fear skill that sends foes running away.
- Tequatl's Fingers that rise from the ground to attack those nearby.
- Sizable bone walls that can block attacks aimed against him.
- Bloated creepers, which are undead allies that possess a poisonous self-detonation.
- Players can support direct attackers through several ways:
- Destroying Tequatl's minions, such as the Fingers, bone walls, and bloated.
- Defending the Asura Mega Laser while it charges its attack.
- On a successful hit, Tequatl will be stunned and his head will be vulnerable, allowing players to deal roughly twice the normal amount of damage to him.
- Manning an Asura Lightning Turret or Hylek Fire Turret.
- Protecting turret repair crews.
|Level of participation||Gold||Silver||Bronze|
- When the event is completed successfully a chest spawns and every player that contributed to the event can get more rewards.