Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
- Тип эффекта
- Игр. ссылка
You are considered Dishonorable because you've repeatedly abandoned your team during rated PvP matches. You may not participate in PvP until this effect expires.
— Внутриигровое описание
- If a player has the maximum amount of dishonor (3 stacks), they will be prevented from joining Solo and Team Arenas in structured PvP.
- Each stack lasts for 72 hours
- Stacks expire while offline
- Players are not prevented from joining Custom Arenas in structured PvP, World versus World, or playing PvE content
- Disconnecting, relogging, or changing characters during a match does not grant dishonorable, with some exceptions
- Being kicked by AFK detection automatically adds a stack
- Being absent from a match when the match has ended adds a stack
- Customer Support is not able to remove dishonor stacks or reduce the time that someone is prevented from joining rated games.
- This effect was added in the August 6, 2013 game update. The maximum amount of dishonor was changed from 5 stacks to 3 later, to better address the issue of voluntary match abandonment.
- Dishonored Details, Evan Lesh Official Forums