Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
zone in the Ring of Fire Islands. It is a hollow volcanic island on the northwest edge of the island chain, originally submerged until Primordus had raised it. Parts of the sea had shifted underneath, beginning to boil due to Primordus' presence and becoming tainted into Sulphuric Water. The druids have long watched over this area, calling it an important place of nature; in 1173 AE, the few survivors of the chak attack on Rata Novus fled here, to a colony still in development called Rata Arcanum. Zinn created a device to terraform the area to make creating of Rata Arcanum easier, however the druids reacted harshly and butchered them all.
Unlike most zones, Draconis Mons is not directly connected to neighbouring areas. In order to reach it, players can use one of the following methods:
- Use an Draconis Mons Portal Scroll.
- Complete the Flashpoint instance Taimi's Pet Project - the first story step of Episode 5 from Living World Season 3.
- Use a Teleport to Friend while having unlocked the area on the account.
- Unbound Magic is found throughout the map and is dropped by various enemies and events.
- Fire Orchid Blossom can be gathered from Primordial Orchid nodes throughout the map and as event rewards. The 4 renown heart vendors will also sell a bundle of 3 Fire Orchid Blossom for karma once the heart is completed, available once for each character daily. These are needed to buy special items from renown heart vendors.
|Eastern Boiling Sea|
|Western Boiling Sea||
|Wind Rider Ledge||—|
- Chase down and slay the treasure mushroom!
- Deactivate portals to stop the Inquest looters
- Defeat the champion jungle skelk
- Defeat the champion wind rider
- Defeat the grub gobbler
- Defeat the mushroom emperor
- Disrupt the caravan traveling between the mercenaries and the Inquest (x2)
- Escort the Vigil squad to the ancient ruins
- Help escort the hatchlings away from the scouting party
- Keep mercenaries from charging the lava with bloodstone magic
- Kill the champion webby mother
- Kill the Devourer Champion
- Repel the aggressive mercenaries
- Use Inquest keypads to shut down the Inquest's gate
- Map meta events
- Cull the destroyers
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore/Rich Mithril Vein
- Orichalcum Ore
- Palm Sapling
- Ancient Sapling
- Primordial Orchid
- Jungle Plants
- Sawgill Mushrooms
- Recipe: Magnanimous Sharpening Stone from Tactician Tunelle at Savage Rise
- Recipe: Magnanimous Maintenance Oil from Tactician Tunelle at Savage Rise
- Recipe: Magnanimous Tuning Crystal from Tactician Tunelle at Savage Rise
- Recipe: Superior Rune of Nature's Bounty from Escaped Prisoner Arissea at Heathen's Hold
- Recipe: Superior Sigil of Bounty from Escaped Prisoner Arissea at Heathen's Hold
- In Latin, Draconis Mons means "Dragon's Mountain" or "Mountain of the Dragon".
- The map was originally named Mantlerock Scald during development, but was later changed due to feeling too unrealistic. The current name was inspired by Olympus Mons, the largest volcano on Mars.
- Although they are both located in the Fire Island region, Draconis Mons and Ember Bay have different character select backgrounds.