- Эта страница the area. Для the achievement category, смотрите Dry Top (achievements).
- Explorable zone"Explorable zone" не входит в список допустимых значений (Continent, Region, Zone, City, Lobby, Activity, Guild hall, Area, Point of Interest, Dungeon, Raid, Instance, Guild Puzzle, Jumping puzzle, Landmark, Mini-dungeon, Vista, Waypoint, Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Stronghold, PvP) для этого свойства.
- Maguuma Wastes
- Connects to
- Brisban Wildlands (SE)
Dry Top is an explorable zone in the Maguuma Wastes. As far as anyone knows, it has been cut off (more or less) for a long time. The arid wastes of Dry Top eventually give way to the Maguuma Jungle to the west. There has been a great deal of seismic upheaval in the region since it was last charted.
|Cavern of the Shining Lights||80|
- Crash Site (event)
- Race against the Inquest to collect crystal shards for the Zephyrites
- Clear the jungle tendril and its roots
- Defend the kite basket of supplies from the Inquest
- Challenge and spar with Nochtli
- Defeat Three-Toed Tootsie
- Protect Serene as she recovers crystals lost in the crash
- Rescue injured Zephyrites from the Inquest inside the mine and escort them outside
- Slay the colocal queen
- Shut down the Inquest experimentation into Aspect crystals
- Defeat the dust mite twister!
- Defeat the champion devourer queen
- Escort Haze to safety
- Cull the encroaching dust mites threatening the Zephyrites
- Carry and detonate explosives to demolish the cave-in debris while avoiding tunneling devourers
- Stop the skritt burglar before it escapes with the treasure
- Defeat the dust monster!
- Defeat the Legendary giant
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Quartz Crystal Formation
- Cypress Sapling
- Ancient Sapling
- Dry Top is unique in that, whenever the zone-wide meta event changes the entire zone experiences changes. During Sandstorm!, a sandstorm rages across the zone, decreasing visibility, revealing Buried Locked Chests, and replacing the enemy spawns with Dust Mites, Dust Mite Twisters, and Arid Devourers.
- Dry Top introduced a new environmental hazard: Quicksand. Standing in quicksand applies both Quicksand and Blind to any character in its range. Both effects are refreshed each tick until the character escapes.