Starting from Camp Resolve, go north-west towards Northern Shelf and then east to Picaroon Scratch. Go down the stairs along the eastern wall and then west through the cave until you reach Drydock Grotto Waypoint. If the gate at the stairs is shut, you'll have to complete Drive the bandits out of skritt territory first.
The main goal of Drydock Scratch is to find and pass 9 milestones marked with red flags located in the vast underground network under the Silverwastes as well as on the cliffs above it. It doesn't contain any truly difficult jumps, rather, it focuses on the exploration and puzzle aspect. Bear in mind that completing it can take from 15 minutes up to several hours.
Starting from Drydock Grotto Waypoint, walk across the bridge and ramps to get on top of SS Topsy-Turvy, go left to the cliffside and to the right along it.
Walk across the wooden beam and then between the rocks through the tunnel until you get to the Velocity Elixir, run across the rocks to the left and jump to the ledge by the left wall. Run up along the wall and then jump to the rocks to the right.
Run across the rock bridge and jump to the ledge by the left wall once again; afterwards hop down to the Velocity Elixir. Enter the large cavern, follow its left wall and turn right at the next Elixir. Run and jump up the rocks, go left along the thin ledge and then around the wall until you get you to the surface, overlooking the path to Red Rock Bastion. Go east and cross the wooden bridge.
Go to the left until you would have to hop across a spike to continue. Drop down to its base and open the Chest close by. Drop down to the bottom and jump across the stone archways and the rock along the way towards the next Elixir (swiftness helps here).
Run across the cave and then follow the right wall to the surface. Run west around the Elixir and jump into the hole to the right. Follow the right wall.
Drop down behind the flag and follow the wall to get to the Elixir. Turn around, walk under the rock, continue and then jump down to the Grand Chest. Drop down to the wooden platform and then to the Elixir, follow the ledge and other platforms to the left until you drop down to another Elixir.
Walk around the two big rocks in the way, apply swiftness and jump across the gap to the Elixir.
Jump on the rocks at the left side of the Elixir and continue to the right along the wall to get to the Splendid Chest. Jump down to the right.
Turn left, use swiftness or follow the wall and jump down to reach the Elixir. Continue forwards and carefully walk up the sloped ledge, or use a leap skill to get across. Use the small rocks to get to the higher level, follow the wall around the falling sand to the next Elixir, walk across yet another narrow ledge, and finally drop down, hugging the wall, to a sand-covered ledge, making sure not to drop to the dunes next to you. Continue along the wall and through the falling sand to get to an unmarked skritt tunnel.
In Quarrel Gully, your task is to navigate a maze of skritt tunnels to get to the very top. When you enter a wrong tunnel, you'll appear on top of a cauldron and you'll have to start over (the starting skritt tunnel is one drop away from the cauldron).
Reaching this point will award you with the Retrospective Runaround achievement. Gather 3 key fragments from the nearby rubble piles to open the chest, which will start the Defeat the legendary skritt burglar to claim your reward event (the skritt is just a veteran, not a legendary as the name would suggest). After completing the event you can open the final chest. Among other things, you'll receive the Dowsing Rod Veteran Kri'chta back at the top of SS Topsy-Turvy was looking for, but don't expect to get anything in return. Entering the skritt tunnel in the room will get you back to the waypoint.
- Skritt tunnels marked as 18px are dead ends and they'll send you to the beginning of the jumping puzzle.
- If you pay the kits standing next to them 1 copper, silver or gold, you'll gain a buff for an hour which will cause these holes to send you 2 milestones before, 1 milestone before or to the last milestone that you have reached instead, respectively.
- The closest such kit to the entrance is just below the first milestone behind the ship.
- In many places where you die due to falling damage, skritt will jump from the ground to revive you, but this might not always be the case. There are several drops along the way high enough to kill you, so you might still want to use a falling damage reduction trait to be sure.
- Not only do the Velocity Elixirs give you swiftness when you stand under them, they also usually help guide you through the correct route. Similarly, chests scattered throughout the puzzle, except the one in Quarrel Gully, guide you correctly.