- Ingredient Gathering
- Loot packets of frostbitten suet from creatures you kill.
- Get fresh winterberries from gathering nodes.
- Find a source for cold-resistant eggshells.
- Find a firestone.
- Talk to Woomulla, the quaggan conservationist.
- Talk to Hooga Dizdiz and Sun Warming about your quest.
- Collect eggs, place them in the incubator, and retrieve shells once they hatch.
- Flexible Sticks: X/4
- Chicken Feathers: X/4
- Shiny Ice: X/4
- Elixir Recipe
Simply complete the episode.
- Speaking to Woomulla and Eagle Flight
- Woomulla: Hoo!
- Eagle Flight: The griffons in this copse are protected. What is your business here?
- <Character name>: Hello. I'm looking for ingredients for an elixir I need. Would you help me determine where I might find them?
- Eagle Flight: What ingredients, may I ask?
- <Character name>: Yes. Winterberries, cold-resistant eggshells, frost-bitten suet, a fire stone, and a hot sprint. Have you seen these?
- Eagle Flight: Watch out for Svanir. They come here regularly to abscond with baby griffons--and they take swings at us too.
- Woomulla: Hmm. You could help find abandoned griffon eggs. They're under piles of snow. Quaggan would love you forever.
- Eagle Flight: They're not smart enough to understand that if you kill all the griffons there will be no more eggs.
- Woomulla: The griffon mothers are being killed by the Svanir before they can sit upon the eggs and warm them.
- <Character name>: Not the sharpest icicles on the roof, are they?
- Eagle Flight: (laugh) No, they are not. And yet, they are a formidable foe. We've been forming alliances against them.
- When presenting an abandoned griffon egg
- Eagle Flight: We are warming them ourselves.
- <Character name>: You sit on them?
- Eagle Flight: Great glaciers, no. We put them in the incubator.
- Woomulla: It incubates the egg so it can hatch. Snow griffon eggs can survive in the cold for months, just waiting to be warmed up.
- <Character name>: I'll see if I can find any unhatched eggs for you.
- Speaking to Hooga Dizdiz and Sun Warming after receiving the egg shells and frostbitten suet
- Hooga Dizdiz: You, you, you. Who you? What you want?
- <Character name>: Hello. I don't mean to trespass. I seek allies against the Svanir.
- Sun Warming: Any enemy of the Svanir is a friend of ours. It's okay, Hooga. We can talk.
- Hooga Dizdiz: Grrr. Talking, talking. Always talking.
- Sun Warming: Those who aren't already corrupted by Jormag must work t ogether if any of us are to survive.
- <Character name>: I'm glad to hear that. I'm looking for ingredients that will help in a fight against an icebrood.
- Sun Warming: What do you seek?
- <Character name>: A fire stone and a the wehreabouts of hot springs.
- Sun Warming: A fire stone? The grawl have them, but you'll have to earn their respect or they'll never give you one.
- <Character name>: Can you advise me? How should I go about it?
- Sun Warming: They love their goddess. If you construct a shring to honor her, I am confident they would reward you.
- Sun Warming: And please be as respectful as possible with them. We need this alliance to last.
- After building the shrine to Chococooka
- Hooga Dizdiz: Oot! Ooot! Chokocooka happy. Shrine good.
- <Character name>:I'm glad Chokocooka likes it.
- Hooga Dizdiz: Ook, is good. Hah! Stone for you!
- <Character name>: Just what I needed. I don't suppose you know where I could find fresh, hot--very hot--water, do you?
- Sun Warming: Yes, indeed. There are springs not far from here. You will find very hot water there.
- <Character name>:Thank you! And good luck. Long live Chokocooka!
- Hooga Dizdiz: Ooot ooot!
|Файл:Bitterfrost Frontier loading screen.jpg|