- Основная статья: Gathering tool
Players equip a harvesting sickle in the Foraging equipment slot. As a gathering tool, harvesting sickles have a required level and number of charges. Harvesting sickles purchased from vendors are soulbound and cannot be moved between characters. A standard set of harvesting sickles are purchased from merchants and come with 50 charges. The required level of the harvesting sickle corresponds to a tier, where the tier of harvesting sickle required to harvest a plant node depends on the type of plant. Any harvesting sickle that is greater than the required tier can be used to harvest the node. The requirement generally scales with the level of the zone; if a player is in a 60-80 zone, the player will need a Mithril Harvesting Sickle or better to harvest plant nodes in the zone.
- Основная статья: Resource node
Harvesting sickles are used to harvest plant resource nodes. Plants can be harvested once and give 1-2 ingredients based on the type of plant. Unlike other resource nodes, there is a group of plant nodes for each tier and the type of plant varies with individual zones. For example, Orrian Truffle can only be found in the Ruins of Orr region. Players have a chance to receive a Dandelion Blossom or Unidentified Dye. Harvesting plant with a lower tier harvesting sickle will give Ruined Plant Fiber.
- +10% Gathering Bonus Banner - Spawns a guild banner that will give +10% gathering chance to any ally that touches it for 30 minutes. Stacks with other exp buffs.
- +10% Gathering Bonus for 48 Hours - For 48 hours guild members have 10% better chance to find rare materials from mining, logging, and harvesting.
- Power of the Mists (Gatherer): 2-3% chance of additional gathering node uses per tier.