Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
|Add a gallery image|
Meteorlogicus is a Legendary scepter crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— Внутриигровое описание
«Y» — не булево значение (да/нет).
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Meteorologicus is an orrery whose planets and clouds move. The weapon also has a light glowing effect that trails a short distance behind the weapon as the player moves.
- Since the update september 3rd Meteorlogicus's glow is more powerful, but more Translucent and has sparkling stars shooting out of the centre glow. It also makes the players character leave footsteps of lightning bolts in his/her path lately followed by a dark cloud. It has also been given a day/night cycle. During the day fluffy white clouds emnate from the base of the orrey, and at night the clouds are dark with lightning (However the crystallized clouds rooting from the base of the hilt is still white at night time) and a violet glow not as powerful as the daytime effects is present.
- The trail effects have been removed from the September update for reasons unknown.
- The weapon has no glow or trail effect when sheathed showing only the core solid elements of the scepter.
- Divinity's Reach statue
Full Material List[править]
The Meteorlogicus requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Meteorlogicus2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Energy3|
|Gift of Weather3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- This scepter is bigger than most of the others in the game.