Mordremoth's Minions Invade Tyria
Completing a single event tied to the invasions buffs the player with Diessa Invasion Defender, Kessex Invasion Defender, and Brisban Invasion Defender depending on the zone. These are used to determine the player's reward at the end of the invasion.
|Server time (Local time)||Location|
- Strange activity has been spotted in <zone>. (Prepare for invasion)
- The Mordrem are invading <zone>. (Invasion ongoing)
- The Mordrem invasion is withdrawing for now. (Hour break)
- Meta events
There is a schedule for three similar meta events, each occurring in a different zone.
- The Mordrem have invaded Brisban Wildlands
- The Mordrem have invaded Diessa Plateau
- The Mordrem have invaded Kessex Hills
Each meta event may include three events, each requiring destruction of Vine Crawler Spawners in a different way.
- Destroy the Mordrem invaders and the vine crawler spawner (explosive pods)
- Destroy the Mordrem invaders and the vine crawler spawner (overgrown)
- Destroy the Mordrem invaders and the vine crawler spawner (siege)
- Mordrem Researcher Eullo (Brisban Wildlands)
- Mordrem Researcher Marivelle (Kessex Hills)
- Mordrem Researcher Gnash (Diessa Plateau)
- Daily map reward
This reward is received once per map per day.
- Invasion reward
This reward is received every time one does the event.
- 5 Mordrem Blooms for 5-9 Invasion Defender stacks
- 10 Mordrem Blooms for 10-19 Invasion Defender stacks
- 15 Mordrem Blooms for 20+ Invasion Defender stacks
- No loot, experience, or karma is rewarded by killing the invasion's mordrem enemies or completing the events.
- The Mordrem Are Coming, guildwars2.com