Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
zone within the Ruins of Orr where Dagonet and several sylvari, aided by a handful of others, work to recover Orr after the fall of Zhaitan in honor of Trahearne. A few ghosts of Orrian royalty and handful of their servants have returned to this area, working to restore the Six Human Gods' reliquaries, hoping that such an act will speed up the recovery process and return Orr to its former glory. However the Risen still remain a persistent threat, now called "Unchained" by the sylvari who recognize the loss of an Elder Dragon master. Balthazar has visited the region recently, seeking access to both his own and Abaddon's reliquary, and having brought with him part of his mercenary army. Siren's Landing has a unique mode of transportation in the form of four Shrines, indicated by , found in the four corners of the main landmass. Once a player has purchased Attunement Token for a shrine, the player will have account wide usage of the shrine with no additional costs to when using it.
Like most of the Living World Season 3 zones, Siren's Landing is not directly connected to neighboring areas. In order to reach it, players can use one of the following methods:
- Use a Siren's Landing Portal Scroll.
- Begin the mission On Orrian Shores—the third story step of One Path Ends—and use the Ship west of Macha's Landing in Lion's Arch.
- After completing this story step, the ship will remain in Lion's Arch for players to use to reach Siren's Landing.
- Use a Teleport to Friend while having unlocked the area on the account, which requires having Episode 6 from Living World Season 3 unlocked first.
- Unbound Magic is found throughout the map and is dropped by various enemies and events.
- Orrian Pearls can be gathered from Orrian Oyster nodes throughout the map and as event rewards. The 5 renown heart vendors will also sell a bundle of 3 Orrian Pearls for karma once the heart is completed, available once for each character daily.
- Kill the undead spider
- Protect the nodes from unchained Risen
- Gather floating artifacts to aid Hiffa in her research
- Success: Defeat the unchained wyvern
- Destroy the chaotic distortions
- Success: Kill the horrid illusion
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Cypress Sapling
- Orrian Sapling
- Jungle Plants
- Orrian Oyster
- Orrian Truffle
- Recipe: Plate of Oysters Gnashblade from Provisioner Anlana at Bloated Beach
- Recipe: Oysters with Spicy Sauce from Queen Yasamin at Balthasar's Reliquary
- Recipe: Fried Oyster Sandwich from Queen Bahar at Lyssa's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Pesto Sauce from Queen Mahtab at Grenth's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Zesty Sauce from King Zoran at Dwayna's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Cocktail Sauce from King Reza at Melandru's Reliquary
- Despite this being an Orrian zone, experience earned here will go towards Heart of Maguuma masteries.
- The map completion reward is a one time reward that is obtained when each of the 5 renown hearts has been completed at least once.
- The Hidden Reliquary holds chests that are lootable once daily, after completing each of the 5 renown hearts. A character may open up to two chests, with the second costing 1 50 .
- Siren's Landing was the first map to be introduced with named vistas.