Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Click to enlarge
The Moot is a Legendary mace crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— Внутриигровое описание
- While drawn, the head of The Moot will light up and reflect light causing a disco ball esque graphic.
- Balls of color and light appear and rotate around the user when drawn.
- Trumpet bells on the shaft are animated and go in and out like they're being played while drawn.
- When The Moot hits an enemy, confetti and swirls will appear around the target, and the sound of fireworks are heard.
- The user leaves footprints of colorful lighted squares like that of a dance floor.
- The 'disco ball' part of The Moot will display an image of the area you are in from a birds-eye view.
«Y» — не булево значение (да/нет).
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Full Material List[править]
The Moot requires the following:
- Legendary Precursor
- Gift of The Moot
Legendary Base Materials:
- 1 Gift of Fortune
- 77 Mystic Clovers
- 250 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 1 Gift of Magic
- 1 Gift of Might
- 1 Gift of Mastery
- When placed in offhand, The Moot will still have all its effects, but no footprints will show if another legendary is equipped in the main-hand.
- When downed and moot is in mainhand, #1 and #2 skills don't have animation of you throwing it.