Weapon swap is a mechanic that allows characters to switch between the two defined weapon sets. The default key binding is (or the key to the left of your number keys). Weapon swapping is unlocked upon reaching level 7. Swapping between two weapon sets in fight has a cooldown of 10 seconds. Out of combat, players can swap, rearrange or equip entirely different weapons to their weapon slots at any time. Engineers and Elementalists only have a single weapon set and therefore cannot use this mechanic.
If you don't want to swap both one-handed weapons in a set but just one of the two, you can leave only one weapon in the second set in order to just swap that one.
- Versatile Rage (gain 5 strikes of adrenaline)
- Fast Hands (cooldown reduced by 5 seconds)
- Versatile Power (gain might for 10 seconds)
- Tail Wind (gain swiftness)
- Furious Grip (gain fury)
- Quick Pockets (gain 3 initiative)
- Superior Rune of the Warrior (rank 6 – reduces cooldown)
- Sigil of Intelligence (next attack has a 100% critical hit chance)
- Sigil of Superior Battle (gain 3 stacks of might for 20 seconds)
- Sigil of Superior Doom (next attack poisons)
- Sigil of Superior Energy (gain 50% endurance)
- Sigil of Superior Geomancy (bleeds nearby foes for 7 seconds)
- Sigil of Superior Hydromancy (freeze nearby foes for 3 seconds)
- Sigil of Superior Leeching (next attack steals health)