Зимние Дни 2012
Wintersday 2012 is the second holiday event to occur in Guild Wars 2. It was introduced in the Wintersday: The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx game release. A short teaser was released prior to the event.
The nights may be long and dark, but Tyrians of all races keep joy alive during the ancient holiday of Wintersday. While each race celebrates Wintersday in their own unique way, children all over Tyria share a common love of one thing: toys.
This year the city of Lion’s Arch will host the asuran Toymaker Tixx as their special Wintersday guest of honor. Before Tixx arrives in Lion’s Arch in his massive airship toy workshop, he’ll visit every major city in Tyria to deliver Wintersday toys and holiday cheer.
— Official website
A brief list of the Wintersday event features:
- Mysterious Presents spawn in all zones
- 275 new crafting recipes, including Wintersday recipes
- New Wintersday items in the Gem Store: Wintersday Mystery Boxes, Festive Town Clothes, Wintery Weapon Skins
- A new jumping puzzle: Winter Wonderland
- New Wintersday activities: Snowball Mayhem, Bell Choir, and Toypocalypse
- New Wintersday dungeon: Tixx's Infinirarium
- WvW siege weapons will become Wintersday themed
- New Wintersday PvP finishers
- Wintersday themed mini events scattered around the world
|Location||Date||PST||EST (NA)||GMT||CET||IRST||JST||EDT (AU)|
|The Grove||December 15, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Divinity's Reach||December 16, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Black Citadel||December 17, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Hoelbrak||December 18, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Rata Sum||December 19, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Lion's Arch||December 20, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Toypocalypse (start)||December 20, 2012||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
|Toypocalypse (end)||January 3, 2013||10:00||13:00||18:00||19:00||21:30||03:00 (+1 day)||05:00 (+1 day)|
The special event article tracks the progress of Wintersday 2012.
Tixx's Infinirarium dungeon[править]
Tixx's Infinirarium is a Wintersday-themed dungeon accessed from the airship as it moves from city to city. The location of the dungeon will be indicated with the dungeon map icon. Once the airship reaches Lions Arch, players will be able to play through each of the Tixx's Infinirarium events from previous cities by entering the Tixx's Infinirarium and choosing which toy to make from the Toy Makers Console
- The Grove - Caledon Path, east of Caledon Waypoint
- Divinity's Reach - Plaza of Dwayna, next to Dwayna Waypoint
- Black Citadel - Perimeter Loop, northwest of Junker's Waypoint
- Hoelbrak - Might and Main, east of Might and Main Waypoint
- Rata Sum - Synergetics Union, southwest of Accountancy Waypoint
- Lions Arch - Grand Piazza
Most of the activities for Wintersday are located in the Enchanted Snow Globe.
Mysterious Presents began appearing across Tyria, allegedly from a devious airship. These presents contain some rather dangerous surprises. Players will find presents that provide gift boxes. These gift boxes provide various Wintersday-related items. The small, medium, large, giant, and personalized gift boxes all have an equal chance of dropping the Endless Toymaker's Tonic and the Unbreakable Choir Bell.
Piles of Magic Snow can be found around Tyria under floating snow dispensers. Players can build a Magic Snowman from the snow, which spawns several snowballs. This adds to the Cold-Weather Friend achievement. See Magic Snow for more information, including the locations.
- Основная статья: Snowball Mayhem
Snowball Mayhem pits two teams in an 8v8 match of snowball dominance. Players have a choice of three class: heavy gunner, scout, or supporter. They must bring gifts back to their base and defeat other players. This activity serves as the successor to Dwayna Vs Grenth activity from the Guild Wars.
- Основная статья: Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland is a Wintersday-themed jumping puzzle. Players must race to the end with their gifts for the children before frostbite stops them in their tracks. This features snowflakes, candy canes, gift boxes, giant snowballs, a snowman overlooking the area, and other Wintersday material.
- Основная статья: Bell Choir
Bell Choir is a music activity for fans of rhythm-based games. You play the upper, middle, or lower portion of Wintersday and Guild Wars 2 music along with two other players. The songs will grow more challenging as the activity goes on.
- Apprentice Toymaker — Show your seasonal spirit by completing any twelve Wintersday achievements.
- Cold-Weather Friend — Build snowmen with magic snow dispensers hidden all around Tyria.
- Special instances
- Wintersday Cheermeister — Spread joy atop the frigid heights of Winter Wonderland.
- Gift Bringer — Return gifts in Snowball Mayhem
- Gift Stopper — Stop gift bringers in Snowball Mayhem
- Ring In the Season — Play the correct notes in Bell Choir Ensemble
- Become the Bells — Complete songs in Bell Choir Ensemble
- Toyshop dungeons
- Sylvari Suprise — Help out at Tixx's workshop in the Grove
- Disaster Derailed — Help out at Tixx's workshop in Divinity's Reach
- Charitable Charr — Help out at Tixx's workshop in the Black Citadel
- Help in Hoelbrak — Help out at Tixx's workshop in Hoelbrak
- Honorary Krewe Member — Help out at Tixx's workshop in Rata Sum
- Smash the Town — Destroy every miniature piece of Tixx's toy diorama. (Dungeon instance only; not in the Toypocalypse activity. It is possible to do it after final boss fight)
- Toypocalypse Canceled — Survive the Toypocalypse with at least one living gift dolyak.
- Not Toying Around — Survive 50 waves of Toypocalypse
Also, two new monthly achievements, In the Spirit of Giving? and Buster of the Busted, contribute to the Apprentice Toymaker achievement.
- The Toypocalypse Canceled reward was changed in a game update to compensate that fact that players can't join in teams. 
- https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/wintersday/Giant-Gift-The-holder-of-the-Legendary-Bell/first#post1028109 Anthony Ordon on official forums