Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Версия от 09:13, 3 октября 2015; Blood
Guild halls are areas for guilds to play, battle, socialize, and progress together.
Gaining a guild hall[править]
List of guild halls[править]
- Lost Precipice — a hidden canyon refuge on the border between the Maguuma Jungle and the wastelands to the north
- Gilded Hollow — a monolithic cavern containing the remnants of an outpost of a lost golden city in the heart of the jungle
Guild upgrades will be primarily grouped around the six main buildings, each of which is associated with elements of guild gameplay:
- Tavern — associated with socialization and effects
- Mine — allows guilds to gather and store aetherium
- Workshop — associated with gathering and the guild crafting discipline, Scribe
- War Room — allows guilds to interact with claimed structures in World versus World with features such as air ship strikes and circle structures
- Market — associated with finance, mercantilism, and unlocks a new tier of guild weapons and armor for your weaponsmith and armorer
- Arena — an area for guild members to use as a combat sandbox and customize it with obstacles and traps
- Guild Portal — allows guild members to travel to guild mission locations.
- Decorations — players can to choose where various decorations are positioned within the guild hall.
- Guild hall concept art 2.jpg
- Guilds without a guild hall can use the Guild Initiative Headquarters in Lion's Arch to gain some of the bonuses before unlocking the hall itself.