PvP Reward Track
Reward track progress
Progress can be made in two ways:
- By playing matches. The different arenas provide different amounts of progression per game: Unranked and Ranked Arenas provide more than Custom Arenas. Reward track progress is not related to PvP rank points.
- Unranked and ranked wins progress the track by ~140% of a minor reward bar (~3.5% of full track).
- Unranked and ranked losses progress the track by ~70% of a minor reward bar (~1.7% of full track).
- A fully credited Custom Arenas win progresses the track by ~90% of a minor reward bar (~2.2% of full track).
- Custom Arena is capped at two major reward tiers per day to avoid botting, thus requiring a minimum of four days to complete. The cap is reset every day at the daily reset time.
- Unranked and Ranked arena have no cap.
- Top stat bonuses do not affect progress.
- Consuming a Potion of PvP Reward which are obtained from Daily achievement reward chests that have a PvP objective.
- Potions progress the track by exactly half a minor reward bar (1.25% of full track).
Players can only make progress on a single reward track at a time. Switching between tracks will save any progress made, and players can return where they left off. There is no known way to reset a reward track without finishing it. Upon completion of a reward track, the next reward track with the most progress is automatically activated. Reward track progress is linear and is the same for all tracks.
Reward track modifiers
There are several effects to increase the amount of reward track progress earned. These modifiers do not affect Potion of PvP Reward.
|Celebration Bonus|| Celebration Booster
|Call of the Mists||Automatic||15%||Active during PvP community events|
|Greater Call of the Mists||Automatic||25%||Active during PvP community events|
Reward track types
Unique tracks may reward PvP-exclusive skins upon completion, may not be repeatable, or both.
|Balthazar Back Item Reward Track||Fires of Balthazar Skin||0|
|Glorious Reward Track||Glorious Armor Box||1|
|Silverwastes Reward Track||Carapace Glove Box||0|
|Track||Weapon skins||Required completion of|
|Krytan Region Track||Ceremonial weapons||—|
|Shiverpeak Mountains Region Track||Etched weapons||Krytan Region Track|
|Ascalonian Region Track||Legionnaire weapons||Shiverpeak Mountains Region Track|
|Maguuma Jungle Region Track||Tribal weapons||Ascalonian Region Track|
|Ruins of Orr Region Track||Orrian weapons||Maguuma Jungle Region Track|
|Maguuma Wastes Region Track||Ambrite Fossilized insects||—|
Dungeon tracks are on a two week rotating cycle. Players can complete the story mode of the associated dungeon to unlock its reward track permanently. Every two tiers of a reward track, players may choose a weapon and will be given 60 dungeon tokens. Completing a reward track gives a total of 240 dungeon tokens. At the end of a reward track a player may choose a single piece of armor associated with the dungeon. For information about specific attribute values granted by different types of equipment, see Equipment acquisition by stats#Dungeons.
These tracks are only available for a limited period of time. They can be repeated indefinitely during that period.
|Halloween Reward Track||Halloween Pail||Halloween 2014|
|Wintersday Reward Track||Ultimate Wintersday Gift||Wintersday 2014|