Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Account bonuses are permanent boosts to gameplay rewards that apply to all characters on an account.
List of bonuses[править]
There are four account bonuses, tracked in the achievement tab of the Hero panel:
- Gold Find — Increases amount of gold gain from killing enemies.
- Magic Find — Increases the chance to find magical items.
- Karma Gain — Increases the amount of karma gained from completing events.
- XP Gain — Increases the amount of experience gain from killing enemies.
All account bonuses can be increased by earning achievement points on the account. Account bonuses will never decrease.
- For every 500 points, a set of achievement rewards is unlocked, which includes a 1% increase to a single account bonus.
- Every 2,500 points gives a larger reward of +1% Karma Gain, +2% XP Gain, and +1% to either Gold Find or Magic Find.
- These bonuses stack with items with similar effects, such as boosters, guild banners, or infusions.