Antre of Adjournment
Map of Antre of Adjournment
Antre of Adjournment
Antre of Adjournment - это подземная пещера, которую Arcanist Slizz использует как укрытие, и прыгательная головоломка.
Начните с Valley of Lyss waypoint в Malchor's Leap, идите на восток и прыгайте в реку. Вход в пещеру под водой - круглый тоннель ведет к пещере с асура.
Осторожно, спойлеры: Скрытый текст содержит спойлеры, связанные с the solution to the Antre of Adjournment jumping puzzle.
- After you reach the entrance and see Arcanist Slizz, swim underwater to the second or third pool so you can get up to the surface.
- Start jumping on the top of the pillars in a clockwise direction to the first of seven Smuggler's Loot bags. Just before the first, you need to jump to a "slippery wall".
- Continue clockwise along the ledges on the walls of the cave to the second loot bag. You will again have to traverse a "slippery slope".
- Grab the third bag. From there, continue going clockwise around the ledges or return to the second Smuggler's Loot and jump across to the other side.
- Here you will face a difficult jump to a pillar. To make it easier, jump to the small ledge to the left of the pillar and then to the pillar itself.
- From there, continue clockwise and climbing until the next bag; you cannot see it until you are nearly on top of it. Just before it, you will need to zig-zag back and forth a few times.
- Now head through the center of the room towards the next bag avoiding holes in the floor and making one jump along the way.
- Keep climbing clockwise until you go through a small tunnel. Right after that you will need to once again jump to the other side of the room.
- Work your way along the ledges clockwise to the next bag.
- Walk through the center of the room making a few jumps to the final smuggler's bag.
- Now head counter-clockwise along the ledges to reach the final Grand Chest, making two final jumps. Be careful of the large hole just before the chest; if you rush it, you will probably fall. Instead, walk slowly to the right and around the hole.
There are no enemies, traps, or special mechanics — just a series of basic jumps, zig-zags, and a few holes. The pattern is climbing up by jumping from ledge to ledge; if you do not see a way up/forward, then turn around and loop back. When you see what appears to be a risky or long jump, double-check; there is probably a safer alternative. Along the way, the seven Smuggler's Loot bags will guide your way; they contain random crafting material of any tier.
The most difficult jump is near the end, when you are close to the ceiling. There's a high stone pillar in front of you and a low ledge next to it with a small chest, then a bigger, more official chest in the distance. The bigger chest is the actual end and contains the standard blue/green rewards. Jump to the bigger rock and ignore the small chest; it will be safer and easier to get on the way down. And, as noted in the walkthrough, be careful of holes in the floor, especially the one just before the final chest.
- Скелет возле сундука носит фетровую шляпу, как Индиана Джонс.