- Эта страница the zone. Для the achievement category, смотрите Arborstone (achievements).
The zone starts fairly bare, but the Arborstone Revitalization mastery track allows the player to build out this base in a similar fashion to the Eye of the North, unlocking new interactions, services and collections.
- Use the Arborstone Portal Scroll, rewarded by the Fallout story step, which can be used by any character (at level 80) to quickly travel there, with unlimited uses.
- There is a portal from New Kaineng City in the lower right corner of the map, at the very back of the Petrified Woods.
- There is a portal from the Echovald Wilds.
- There is an asura gate in Lion's Arch at Coriolis Plaza, on the higher level of asura gates.
Arborstone is unlocked upon completion of the Fallout story step.
You only have to do this once to unlock Arborstone for all characters on your account. Note: it is possible to teleport to a friend in Arborstone before unlocking the story step and unlock the waypoint in there. No services will be available and you will not be able to re-enter via the portal (but can leave and re-enter via a waypoint).
- Empty: Gives access to Club Canach, you can get there though a cave near the fishing merchants.
- Base of Operations: Adds the Fishmonger, Fishing Supplies merchant and an asura gate to Lion's Arch.
- Crafting Center: Unlocks Crafting stations for all professions on the upper level.
- Entertaining Amenities: Gives access to a gladiator arena (PvP).
- Commercial Hub: Adds Bank, Guild Bank, Trading Post and Mystic Forge along with some vendors.
- Globalization: Adds the Legendary Crafting Merchant Leivas and unlocks the ability to purchase Antique Summoning Stones from him.
Arborstone was the home of the Kurzicks serving the House zu Heltzer, it grew so large that it became a city, to the point that the Council of Nobles decided that the entire area should have an official name. Count zu Heltzer predictably suggested that the area be named Cathedral zu Heltzer, but the other Nobles of the House did not agree, and the name Arborstone won the final vote.
At one point, the structure was guarded to keep out Wardens and other creatures of the Echovald Forest, but these protective magics decayed over time, so the forest dwellers took over, forcing the Kurzicks to leave. The Urn of Saint Viktor used to be displayed in the northwest section of the cathedral proper.
|1||Base of Operations||381 000||2|| Создайте оперативную базу в Древокамне.|
Увеличивает усиление в получении опыта при отдыхе в Гостинице Древокамня на 5%.
Locations and objectives[править]
- Arborstone Waypoint —
- The Cycle, Reborn chapter.) Club Canach Waypoint — (Unlocked after completing the
- Points of Interest
- Arborstone Inn —
- Club Canach —
- Danika's Respite —
- Hall of Remembrance —
- Kaga's Hearth —
- Kestrel Archives —
- Longfeather Plaza —
- Quartermaster's Row —
- Sanctuary of the Five —
- Singer's Fountain —
- The Exchange —
- The Ready Room —
- The Roost —
- Hero Challenges
- Tsuko Talonedge
- Asura Gates
- Lion's Arch Asura Gate (Base of Operations mastery required)
- 0 Unlocked automatically.
- 1 Unlocked by Base of Operations mastery.
- 2 Unlocked by Crafting Center mastery.
- 3 Unlocked by Entertaining Amenities mastery.
- 4 Unlocked by Commercial Hub mastery.
- 5 Unlocked by Globalization mastery.
- 6 Unlocked by The Cycle, Reborn story chapter.
- Has a collection.
- Dolyak 1
- Arcane Eye Agent 3
- Batanga 5
- Kippo (During Character Growth achievement, before finishing #13)
- Nicarus 6
- Paxx 6
- Scholar Lutta 0
- Varra 0
- Balteus Bloodletter 3
- Black Lion Trader 4
- Blood Legion Soldier 3
- Enneca Havocstriker 6
- Snargle Goldclaw (After completing Authorial Intent)
- Tigg Thundergrowl 6
- Dolyak 4
- Aristocrat 3
- Balam Ri 3
- Benn Longshot 6
- Black Lion Manager 4
- Brewer 1
- Brotherhood Junker 6
- Commoner 3
- Crafting Assistant 2
- Curator 0
- Danny 5
- Decimus the Historian 5 (After completing Lost Lore)
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier 3
- Elyse Delaqua (After completing Looking Back)
- Fel Vaerdenmer 5
- Guard Captain Taelin 6
- Head Librarian 3
- Head Server 1
- Kestrel Ariana 6
- Kestrel Customs Manager 1
- Kestrel Stas 0
- Kestrel Worker 1
- Kid 5
- Kirk 5
- Kristi 5
- Laborer 4
- Librarian 3
- Lord Faren 5
- Magister Ela Makkay 5
- Marjory Delaqua (Before starting Looking Back)
- Merri Sunbower 5
- Mess Hall Server 1
- Ministry of Security Sorceress 4
- Mireille Delaqua (After completing Looking Back)
- Nozomi 0
- Old Man 5
- Peddler 1
- Poet[требуется подтверждение]
- Researcher Hui 0
- Rookuri 5 (Added in the March 29, 2022 patch)
- Student 3
- Sunspear 3
- Technician 1
- Xunlai Jade Scientist 4
- Moa 6
- Canach 6
- Vigil Crusader Afanen 3
- Kamryn 6
- Laurel Merchant 4
- Moa Trainer Jastya 6
- Vigil Warmaster 3
- Warden Ranger 5
- Fledgling 0
- Izuku 6
- Kemuri 6
- Kestrel Choole 3
- Kestrel Flockheart 0
- Kestrel Hosteler 1
- Kestrel Rookie 1
- Kestrel Scout 4
- Kestrel Zuru 0
- Recordkeeper Toom 0
- Ruki 3
- Sensali Scout 0
- Tsuko Talonedge (Base of Operations required for HP)
- Arborstone Refugee 0
- Black Lion Agent 4
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist 4
- Club Guard 6
- Club Patron 6
- Kestrel Sentinel 0
- Kestrel Trainee 0
- Kestrel Trainer 0
- Kestrel Watchkeeper 0
- Merchant 1
- Sous-Chef 2
- Tourist 2
- Visiting Merchant 1
- Anvil 0
- Armorsmith Lykaios 2
- Artificer Gisela 2
- Bank Teller 4
- Black Lion Chest Merchant 4
- Black Lion Exchange Specialist 4
- Black Lion Trader 4
- Caromi Merchant 0
- Chef Kaga 2
- Club Canach Rewards Vendor
- Daxx 6
- Guild Promoter 4
- Hunter Palladia Gravegaze 2
- Jade Bot Workbench 0
- Jade Servitor 0
- Jeweler JADCA-352 2
- Kestrel Quartermaster 1
- Laurel Merchant 4 (Added in the April 19, 2022 patch.)
- Leatherworker Hideo Deftclaw 2
- Leivas 5
- Lyra 0
- Rota (After unlocking the Turtle Egg)
- Tailor Valtur 2
- Taro Everclaw 1
- Ukyo Seafeather 1
- Weaponsmith Chie Edgetalon 2
- Xunlai Jade Sales Associate 0
- Winn Schwartzmeier 6
- Zazzl 0
- Mystic Forge 4
- Mystic Forge Attendant 4
- Asura Gate to Lion's Arch (Appears with Base of Operations)
- Arborstone Inn 0
- Arena Coordinator [Activity: Gladiator] 3
- Arena Staff 3
- Blessing of Arborstone 0
- Diving Goggles
- Cozy Reading Chair
- Door to Arborstone 0
- Door to Command Quarters 0
- Emergency Exit 3
- Singer's Fountain 0
- Singer's Spirit 0
- Stool 0
- Strange Console 0
- Strike Missions 0
- Teleporter to First Level 0
- Teleporter to Second Level 0
- Teleporter to Third Level 0
- Zip Line 0
- Books and memorials
- Kestrel Logbook 0
- Memorial Plaque 0
- Memorial to Archemorus 0
- Memorial to Kaolai 0
- Memorial to Saint Viktor 0
- Weathered Book 3
- The Burning of the Forever Trees 3
- Battered Tengu Refugee Journal 3
- Club Canach furniture 6
- Club Chair
- Jade Battery
- Drone Console
- Jade Drone Vent
- Canach Coin
- Band Tip Jar
- Bar Tip Jar
- Beginner "Canach Says" Console
- Advanced "Canach Says" Console
- Expert "Canach Says" Console
- Crafting stations 2
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- In the central area, near stairs
- Kestrel Zuru: I don't like this. Not one bit.
- Kestrel Flockheart: Me neither. Ayumi's compromising everything we've built.
- Kestrel Zuru: That child has no appreciation for our legacy. Viri never should have brought her into our ranks.
- Kestrel Flockheart: Viri was the best of us. His niece is not.
- Kestrel Zuru: This is a place of refuge. Not a...den of iniquity!
- Kestrel Zuru: I'm glad Viri isn't alive to see his niece drag our good reputation straight through the guano.
- Inside the training area
- Kestrel Trainer: Next time: faster and quieter.
- Kestrel Trainee: How am I supposed to do THAT quietly?
- Kestrel Trainer: Well, you could try not stomping your feet, to begin with.
- Kestrel Trainee: I wasn't stomping my feet!
- Kestrel Trainer: Not what it sounded like from over here.
- On the stairs leading to the second floor
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: Did you just come in from the trail?
- Kestrel Stas: Been monitoring Speaker activity in the south. You?
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: Been watching the road to New Kaineng.
- Kestrel Stas: You see anything...strange?
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: Strange how?
- Kestrel Stas: Stuff not looking right—not acting right.
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: Now that you mention it...two songbirds were attacking one another. Trying to peck each other to death.
- Kestrel Stas: Hmm. Yeah.
- Near the Asura gate
- Fledgling: I'm going on a trip! I'm gonna visit some long-long-long-lost cousins in the Domain of the Winds!
- Sensali Scout: That's where I'm going as well. Not to visit anyone in particular, just to see how other tengu have gotten along.
- Fledgling: That's neat! Maybe we'll see each other there!
- Sensali Scout: I'll be sure to say hello if we do.
- Awakened Merchant: You buy now.
- Northeast of the Asura gate
- Old Man: Excuse me, are you Pei?
- Kid: I am! And you're my great-uncle!
- Old Man: I am. As I'm sure your grandmother's told you, years ago I took a long journey on a flying boat out of Cantha...
- Kid: Why? You didn't like Cantha?
- Old Man: Well, I had a powerful desire to see the world. A desire that's long since been fulfilled. And now, it's good to be home.
- In the chapel
- Arborstone Refugee: I can't believe my ancestors were fooled by you. I can't believe I was, for so long...
- Arborstone Refugee: The Krytans said you left. I don't understand. Was it us? Were we not enough?
- Arborstone Refugee: You promised to bless everyone who follows your teachings. How are you supposed to do that now?
- In the library
- Balam Ri: Aah, paper cut! Time to switch hands— Wait, that one has a paper cut, too. Maybe I can turn the pages with my toes?
- Balam Ri: Oh my! I knew this was banned for salacious content, but I didn't realize there were diagrams...
- Balam Ri: Imagine if the public got hold of this. Pure chaos! Oh, it's so exciting!
- Balam Ri: Wow, never thought I'd get my hands on this. I know what I'm reading on my break.
- After Snargle moves in
- Kestrel Choole: That charr writer—Snaffle?—gave me a free copy of one of his books! He even signed it!
- Head Librarian: Mm-hmm, have you looked through it yet?
- Kestrel Choole: No, not yet.
- Head Librarian: I suggest you read a page or two.
- (short pause)
- Kestrel Choole: Wait, this book... This is...
- Head Librarian: Smut. Yes. Mr. Goldclaw gave me a whole bundle for the library.
- Kestrel Choole: Is it...good smut at least?
- Head Librarian: Ehhh...
- In the reading room next to the library after completing Lost Lore
- Balam Ri: I've never seen so many primary sources in one place! Your work has been such an inspiration-
- Balam Ri: Commander, you made it! Oh, where are my manners? This is Decimus, Tyria's most esteemed chronicler!
- Balam Ri: He wants to discuss our work! With us! Isn't it wonderful?
- Decimus the Historian: Ah, yes, we're well acquainted. Your newest endeavor will be promptly added to your repertoire of accomplishments.
- Decimus the Historian: I hope to include your work in a new anthology I'm organizing. With your full permission, of course-
- Balam Ri: We'll do it! Err..I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say it would be an absolute honor.
- Balam Ri: Yessss! Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my GODS!
- In the mess hall
- Kestrel Rookie: Do you have...anything else?
- Head Server: We don't have any fancy city food, if that's what you mean. We serve good, honest, stick-to-your-ribs food here.
- Head Server: Food that'll see you through a long day on the trail.
- Kestrel Rookie: You know, that's actually pretty good.
- On the balcony, third floor
- Tourist: So this place used to be rubble?
- Kestrel Sentinel: Oh yes, it was toppled. When our people first fled to Echovald, we used it as a place of refuge...
- Kestrel Sentinel: But it really provided very little shelter. We Kestrels took it on ourselves to restore it over the years.
- Near the exit of the cathedral
- Visiting Merchant (tengu): What've you been moving?
- Visiting Merchant (human): Food, mostly. Everyone's happy for some new flavors.
- Visiting Merchant (human): This bag here? Full of carrot bread. Some fisherman in Shing Jea's nuts for the stuff...
- Outside Arborstone, after hatching the turtle egg
- Rota: Make sure to say hello to the little fella before you take off.
- Rota: Growin' up pretty fast, eh?
- Rota: Someone missed you.
- Fishing nodes
- View outside of Arborstone.jpg
View outside of Arborstone
Ground level view of Arborstone
- Overview 2.png
Ground level view of Arborstone
- Strike Entry Area.png
Strike entrance portal and NPCs
- Inn Proprietor.png
- Memorials to Saint Viktor and Archemorus.png
Memorials to Saint Viktor and Archemorus
- Asura gate in Arborstone.jpg
Asura gate to Lion's Arch
- Northeast Arborstone Entrance.png
Tunnel to northeast Arborstone events and merchants. Must progress story if door blocks your path.
- Aurene Arborstone.jpg
Aurene in Arborstone (during End of Dragons story)
- Concept art
- Fallout- Arborstone loading screen.png
- It's possible to unfog the zu Heltzer Historical Site area while in Arborstone even though it is a part of the Echovald Wilds zone instead. The content guide may also point to it if it has not yet been unfogged.
- A bell, located on a platform above the fishing merchants, can be interacted with to obtain Zunraa's Gift after completing the A Guardian Once More collection.
- The points of interest were added in the March 15, 2022 patch.
- Resting was originally only applied to players staying in Arborstone Inn. The effect's radius was expanded to all of Arborstone in the March 29, 2022 patch. The same patch also saw the addition of diving goggles and the Arborstone Diver achievement.
- A waypoint was added to Club Canach in the April 19, 2022 patch.
- End of Dragons Gameplay Overview, youtube.com