Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Spend these in shops inside the Super Adventure Box.
— Внутриигровое описание
- The shops inside the Super Adventure Box mini-game sell skills which you can use in the mini-game.
- Within the Super Adventure Box, you are initially allowed to have only 250 Baubles (1 stack) in your bags. Once you reach that limit, or if you enter the Box with more than that quantity, you will not be able to pick up any more Baubles. The shops in the Box sell a Bauble Purse upgrade which allows you carry an additional stack.
- Baubles can also be used to buy Bauble Bubbles from Moto in Rata Sum, which can then be used to purchase other items from him.
- The baubles dropped by monsters will disappear if not picked up within a short time (around 10 sec).
- Blue Bauble.jpg
Blue = 1 bauble
- Green Bauble.jpg
Green = 5 baubles
- Yellow Bauble.jpg
Yellow = 10 baubles
- Red Bauble.jpg
Red = 20 baubles
- Purple Bauble.jpg
Purple = 50 baubles
- This is a reference to the rupee currency in The Legend of Zelda series.
- During the 1st of April baubles were obtainable from Super Mysterious Chest, that spawned in random places of the world.