Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Belcher's Bluff is an activity where players must bluff their opponent into intoxication by drinking raw omnomberry juice. The ultimate goal is to defeat the Grandmaster of the Order of Om, Poyaqui, at Belcher's Bluff. Before you can challenge Poyaqui, you must face five other Masters of Om located in the major cities of Tyria. All Masters can befound within each home instance and are marked with following Symbol: .
Masters of Om[править]The Masters of Om are located in the home instance of each city, as indicated by the mail requested from Poyaqui. The location of the NPCs will be marked on the home instance map with a .
You will receive a mail after Can you tell me about the other masters?
|Drink (Belcher's Bluff)||Описание умения не найдено.|
|2||Bluff||Fake a Drink. If successful, no health is reduced. If opponent uses Belch, Bluff will be unavailable for two rounds.|
|Water (Belcher's Bluff)||Описание умения не найдено.|
|Belch||Описание умения не найдено.|
|Ready||Описание умения не найдено.|
|Round Timer||Описание умения не найдено.|
|6||Toggle Signature Moves||Описание умения не найдено.|
|7||Boast||Описание умения не найдено.|
|Woo||Описание умения не найдено.|
|8||For Science||Описание умения не найдено.|
|Back in My Day||Описание умения не найдено.|
|9||Spirits Vision||Описание умения не найдено.|
|Critique||Prevent opponent from using Bluff for the next three turns.|
|0||Forfeit||Завершить Belcher's Bluff и сдаться. Если матч продолжается, то это считается проигрышем.|
The skills in slot 7, 8 and 9 are called Signature Moves.
Avoid Maddie at the start. Defeat Caiwyn the Corsair first for Boast.
- Caiwyn the Corsair – Always begin the match with Belch to counter Caiwyn's first Bluff. After that drink water whenever possible in order to power up Belch. Keep Belching on Caiwyn's Bluff. It will probably take several tries to win.
- Maddie – Maddie uses the Woo signature move, preventing the player from drinking Water for the next three turns. If the player attempts to, they will be forced to drink. Players can bluff the next three turns, but if the player gets belched, they will be forced to drink twice. The issue is Maddie will use the skill multiple times, making the battle extremely difficult to win and will likely take multiple attempts. If you use the boast buff this is a way to lower the health loss from having to drink because of Woo.
- Graster Beakerbane – He will almost never call your bluff, but he has high healing. You will have to go with (semi-) all in tactics to defeat him. Consider using the following: 2-2-2-4-1-3-1-4 to start of with. Boast is really helpful for this all in strategy. Woo makes this battle trivial. Simply wait for him to activate For science, then activate Woo and use Belch. He should then drink himself to a loss.
- Berddi's signature move prevents her next Bluff from being punished. This doesn't meaningfully change the match because her health is relatively low.
- Adnul Irongut is the toughest opponent because of his large health and his ability to block your Bluff. Defeating him takes a combination of luck, skill, and possibly a Mango Pie.
- Poyaqui will try to perform the exact same moves as you during the beginning of the match, excluding signature moves, and will default to Drink if he cannot copy you. This can easily be used to your advantage by using Critique to start, which will allow you to Bluff for the next three turns whereas Poyaqui will Drink instead. Once his health lowers enough, he begins to frequently use Spirits Vision, which automatically punishes your Bluff. Your health advantage should be enough to win the match regardless.