Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
- Эта страница the game mechanic. Для the renown heart mission, смотрите Capture Points!.
Capture points, also known as "control points", are locations which players must stand in for a period of time to claim for their team. Capture points appear in PvE, WvWvW, and sPvP. They are signified by a transparent circle or square on the ground.
- Capture: To capture a point your team must remain in the area.
- You must first neutralize a control point before it can be captured.
- There must be no members of the opposing team in the area.
- Capture time is not influenced by the number of people in the area.
- Once captured the point may change to your teams color, or be removed.
- Contest: A capture point is contested when both teams have players in the area.
- While contested, the capture point will not move toward neutralization or capture
- Neutral: A capture point which is not owned by either team is neutral.
- The time to neutralize a point is much quicker than the time to capture it
- Neutral control points are always shown in white
- In PvP and WvWvW, capture points may not be contested by invisible or invulnerable players