- Эта страница the area. Для the achievement category, смотрите Dry Top (achievements).
Dry Top is an explorable zone in the Maguuma Wastes. As far as anyone knows, it has been cut off (more or less) for a long time. The arid wastes of Dry Top eventually give way to the Maguuma Jungle to the west. There has been a great deal of seismic upheaval in the region since it was last charted.
|Cavern of the Shining Lights||80|
- Crash Site (event)
- Race against the Inquest to collect crystal shards for the Zephyrites
- Clear the jungle tendril and its roots
- Defend the kite basket of supplies from the Inquest
- Challenge and spar with Nochtli
- Defeat Three-Toed Tootsie
- Protect Serene as she recovers crystals lost in the crash
- Rescue injured Zephyrites from the Inquest inside the mine and escort them outside
- Slay the colocal queen
- Shut down the Inquest experimentation into Aspect crystals
- Defeat the dust mite twister!
- Defeat the champion devourer queen
- Escort Haze to safety
- Cull the encroaching dust mites threatening the Zephyrites (80)
- Carry and detonate explosives to demolish the cave-in debris while avoiding tunneling devourers
- Stop the skritt burglar before it escapes with the treasure
- Defeat the dust monster!
- Defeat the Legendary giant
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Quartz Crystal Formation
- Cypress Sapling
- Ancient Sapling
- Dry Top is unique in that, whenever the zone-wide meta event changes the entire zone experiences changes. During Sandstorm!, a sandstorm rages across the zone, decreasing visibility, revealing Buried Locked Chests, and replacing the enemy spawns with Dust Mites, Dust Mite Twisters, and Arid Devourers.
- Dry Top introduced a new environmental hazard: Quicksand. Standing in quicksand applies both Quicksand and Blind to any character in its range. Both effects are refreshed each tick until the character escapes.