- Lion (west)
- Field (middle)
- Dragon (east)
- Blue Base (northwest)
- Red Base (southeast)
During the game players can attempt to capture two artifacts known as the Sword of Reaping and the Shield of Life.
- Sword of Reaping provides the Offensive Inspiration effect to all teammates, which gives 20% bonus to all damage. The player who channeled the Sword of Reaping also receives the Soul Reaper effect which will summon an Avatar of Grenth that will attempt finish the next downed opponent.
- Shield of Life provides the Defensive Inspiration effect to all teammates, which gives an additional 5000 health and 100 toughness. The player who channeled the Shield of Life will also get the Second Life effect which will fully revive the player 2 seconds after they go into the next downed state.
In addition to capturing artifacts, if a player participates in kills or point capture/neutralizing they gain stacks of an effect called Coliseum Prestige. Once a player reaches the required amount of stacks they gain access to an optional special action skill called Rally the Crowd. This skill gives the player a bonus of 50 to all base stats and lasts for 90 seconds when activated.
- The Eternal Coliseum screenshot 1.jpg
- The Eternal Coliseum screenshot 2.jpg
- The Eternal Coliseum screenshot 3.jpg
- The Eternal Coliseum screenshot 4.jpg
- The Eternal Coliseum screenshot 5.jpg
- The Eternal Coliseum screenshot 6.jpg
- This map was first featured in the preview for the September 20th, 2016 patch.