False River Valley
Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Locations and objectives[править]
- False River Waypoint
- From Lamenation waypoint, go South towards the Steam Mechagate, then cross the lake heading slightly South-West.
- Go around the rocks touching the west side of the lake, heading south on a path leading to the Longhorn Sheep. (This path will take you very close to the Skill Challenge, but on top of the rocks)
- At the end of the path jump on the rocks to reach the vista.
Marionette's Landing Vista
- In the center of Marionette's Landing, a large round clearing at the southeastern end of the valley.
- Run over the marionette's torso, jump on the upright cog next to the sword, then jump on the cog in the sword's hilt and run up its grip. The trick is to jump underneath the guard, not over it.
- Ice Elemental (34)
- Alpine Stalker (34)
- White Moa (34)
- Freeth (event only)
- Veteran Pinesoul (34)
- Crested Raptor (34)
- Alpine Skelk (34)
- This area was given a makeover in a game update during January 2014. The waypoint was added to the 16 extant waypoints in Lornar's Pass. Players who had discovered all of the waypoints in Lornar's Pass prior to this update will need to find this one in order to reobtain 100% completion. This is most easily achieved by heading northeast from Cascade Bridge Waypoint.