Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Increases chance to catch a fish of higher rarity, as well as increases the size of your marker when fighting fish.
— Внутриигровое описание
18px Fishing Power is an attribute available during fishing that is stated in the hero panel tab Fishing. The current fishing power as well as the recommended fishing power can be found when hovering the hook icon while fighting fish. The attribute improves fishing by granting a higher chance to catch a fish of higher rarity and by increasing the size of your marker when fighting fish. It is available exclusively through the Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons expansion.
- Fishing power increases the chance to catch a fish of higher rarity, and increases the size of your marker when fighting fish. The marker is not further increased once the equipped fishing power exceeds the recommended fishing power.
- Players can increase fishing power by equipping bait and lure, by using consumable items, or by catching fish while on a skiff with the Fishing Party mastery.
- The hook icon on the left while fighting fish changes its color depending on the recommended fishing power and player's equipped fishing power. The icon is green ( ) if the player's fishing power is greater than the recommended one, yellow ( ) if it is barely below the threshold, and red ( ) if insufficient fishing power compared to the recommended is used.
- See also:
- The table lists the obtainable Fishing Power values as well as the average and the maximum obtainable values.
- Note that the average obtainable value of 575 fishing power assumes that all five fishing mastery are unlocked and a 150 fishing power food is used. Fishing Party, rare baits or special consumable effects are excluded.
|Rod||One of following rods can be used:||25||25|
|Bait||One of following baits can be used:||100||150|
|Lightning Bug (item)||100|
|Lure||One of following lures can be used:||100||100|
|Wooden Fishing Lure||50|
|Antique Fishing Lure||75|
|Amber Fishing Lure||100|
|Jade Fishing Lure||100|
|Infinite Fishing Lure||100|
|Effects||One of the following nourishments can be obtained: Crafting buy price||150||150|
| Whitefish Sushi
| Yellowfish Sushi
| Orangefish Sushi
| Redfish Sushi
| Bowl of Fish Stew
1;Bowl of Fish Stew...
| Bowl of Echovald Hotpot (feast)
1;Bowl of Echovald Hotpot...
| Bowl of Jade Sea Bounty (feast)
1;Bowl of Jade Sea Bounty...
| Flight of Sushi (feast)
1;Flight of Sushi...
| Plate of Crispy Fish Pancakes (feast)
1;Plate of Crispy Fish Pancakes...
| Plate of Imperial Palace Special (feast)
1;Plate of Imperial Palace Special...
|Fishing mastery effects||100||100|
|Fishing on a Full Tank (effect while nourished)||100|
|Tier I: 1 fish caught Without mastery:||25||50|
|Tier II: 10 fish caught Without mastery:||50||100|
|Tier III: 25 fish caught Without mastery:||75||150|
|Tier IV: 45 fish caught Without mastery:||100||200|
|Tier V: 70 fish caught Without mastery:||125||250|
|Tier VI: 99 fish caught Without mastery:||150||300|
|The following consumable effects can be obtained:||0||50|
|Tips on Fishing (effect)||60m||50|
|Adds +20 to base fishing power for each tier.||5 tiers||100|
Recommended Fishing Power[править]
- The table lists the recommended fishing power for the available fishing holes based on their region or zone.
- World versus World zones only have open water and the recommended fishing power is 100, where only Tangle Weed can be caught.