- Эта страница the elite specialization. Для the point of interest within Orr, смотрите Harbinger (point of interest).
A harbinger makes no clean kills, wielding a pistol to devastate their enemies with noxious, corrosive bullets. These skilled alchemists have developed elixirs to inflict Blight on themselves, converting their own pain into power. In Harbinger Shroud, they gain devastating abilities while suffering from Blight.
— Official site
- Harbinger is an elite specialization for the necromancer. It focuses on Elixirs for boons, Blight and enables the mid-ranged and mobility-oriented Harbinger Shroud. It also grants necromancer access to a main hand pistol.
List of harbinger skills[править]
- См. также: List of necromancer skills
Harbingers replace Death Shroud with Harbinger Shroud, which applies Blight to the harbinger every second while in shroud. When in combat out of shroud, life force will be continually drained to heal the harbinger.
|F1||Harbinger Shroud||10|| Enter Harbinger Shroud, granting powerful offensive skills but leaving you vulnerable to attack.|
As you remain in Harbinger Shroud, you accumulate blight over time.
Blight decreases your maximum health.
|Exit Harbinger Shroud|
|4||Voracious Arc||¾||10||Leap to your destination, evading through the air. Daze enemies near your impact point.|
|Elixir of Promise|
|Elixir of Risk|
|Elixir of Anguish|
|Elixir of Bliss|
|Elixir of Ignorance|
|Elixir of Ambition|
List of harbinger traits[править]
- См. также: List of necromancer traits
The harbinger borrows a dash of old west gunslinger, and mixes it with a splash of wandering apothecary, expressed by their elixir skills and related support traits. The result is a fast-paced, frenetic combat style that rewards skill, risk, and biting off exactly as much as you can chew (but no more) while subverting the traditional, more methodically-paced gameplay of Necromancer.
— Elite specialization lore
In Cantha people have discovered, that you can extract ancient magic from the jade (as a result of the jade wind), and the Harbingers who are also very adept alchemists have realised that they can take that energy and imbue it into their elixirs as well as their bullets (for their main hand pistol) and the result is incredibly deadly and noxious
— Indigo Boock
- Harbinger screenshot 01.jpg
- Harbinger screenshot 02.jpg