Июньский соревновательный набор особенностей 2017
Get Ready for the June 2017 Competitive Feature Pack!
— Official website
The June 2017 Competitive Feature Pack release is a series of updates that focused on improving competitive Player versus Player game modes. These were launched on June 6th for the World versus World updates and June 20th, 2017 for the Structured PvP and PvP League updates.
Release Schedule Summary[править]
- June 6, 2017 - World versus World (Full patch notes here)
- New Rewards
- Skirmishing updates
- Improved LFG and Match History
- June 13, 2017
- PvP League Season Seven begins
- June 20, 2017 - Structured PvP and PvP League (Full patch notes here)
Update Details WvW[править]
- New Rewards
- New Legendary back item: Warbringer.
- New Exotic/Ascended Armor merchants that utilize reintroduced WvW Tournament Claim Tickets—now called WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets.
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 WvW armor changes. Ability to earn tier 2 Triumphant Hero's armor and newly added tier 3 Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor.
- Tier 1 and 2 WvW weapon changes. Ability to earn tier 2 Mistforged Hero's weapons.
- New WvW Siege Decorations for Guild Halls.
- Pip system introduced to facilitate a Skirmish Reward Track, similar to PvP League's reward system.
- Pips are earned every tick and are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Crossing tiers and divisions gives various rewards including WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets and Skirmish Chests.
- The Skirmish Reward Track resets alongside the weekly WvW server reset.
- UI/Core Gameplay Changes
- New Match History tab that displays war score, victory points, and kill/death statistics
- Introduction of a new squad/party display that will appear on the side of your screen upon entering WvW, including direct access to LFG entries for your server
- Scoring changes (As of the June 20, 2017 update)
- WvW will begin a "1 up/1 down" matchmaking system with the next reset.
- Getting 1st place in a match-up moves your server up a tier, if possible. Getting 3rd place moves your server down a tier. Tieing for 2nd place means no server movement.
- Glicko data will continue to be collected, in case it needs to be utilized
- "This is a new test to try to improve how quickly worlds can move into their proper place."
Update Details PvP[править]
- Daily, single-elimination tournaments are run three times each day on a shifting schedule to fairly represent all time zones.
- Tournament registration requires a full party.
- Tournament rewards include llama minis, gold, mystic coins, and more!
- Qualifying Points (QP) are earned by participating in daily tournaments and are reset monthly. QP rewards range from 5 for participating up to 50 for first place.
- Each month will conclude with a single-elimination tournament with a QP requirement of 100.
- The winning team of each monthly tournament will have their likeness celebrated in the Heart of the Mists as statues until the next monthly tournament.
- New and Revamped Maps
- New Structured PvP map Hall of the Mists, intended for 2v2 Team Deathmatch
- In overtime, healing and stealth is disabled while the map is filled with a deadly fog that deals damage based on a percentage of maximum health.
- Revamped PvP lobby
- Courtyard has had numerous changes
- Added a "murderball-style" secondary mechanic, where an altar spawns in the center of the arena. Collecting the orb from the altar awards points for as long as the player holds the orb. The orb holder also deals extra damage, but will take steadily increasing damage to themselves over time.
- End-of-match ceremony for Ranked PvP games - the winning team is placed on pedestals highlighting their top scores
- Updated custom arena configuration to allow game mode selection
- Eternal Coliseum score UI change to make control points display more accurately.
- Official announcement page
- Interview with Grant Gertz and McKenna Berdrow
- Official pre-release details on skirmishes and WvW rewards.
- Official release page
- Готовьтесь к соревновательному сезону в июне 2017!, GuildWars-2.ru
- Обновление схваток и наград на World vs. World, GuildWars-2.ru
- Изменения в патче от 06.06.2017, GuildWars-2.ru
- Изменения в патче за 20 июня, GuildWars-2.ru