Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Kraitkin is a Legendary trident crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— Внутриигровое описание
«Y» — не булево значение (да/нет).
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- When drawn, a burst of bubbles appear around the character and small fish swim out and return to the trident.
- Your character gains an aura of what appears to be a mix of bubbles and steam.
- Part of the shaft contains two currents of water that flow up towards the head of the trident.
- Small fishes continually dart in, out and around the trident.
- Kraitkin has a day/night cycle.
During the day:
- The two currents of water flow up towards the head.
- The eels on the trident move and spray out green bubbles when their mouths open.
During the Night:
- The eels are frozen in place, a green glow and an aura of bubbles and steam appears around the whole trident. *Note: This effect does not always appear, along with the normal aura around the character. In some waters, it won't have the correct effects, and in others it will. Surfacing and diving seems to fix this, but not always.*
- The currents of water do not flow.
Full Material List[править]
Kraitkin requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Kraitkin2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Venom|
|Gift of Energy3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.