Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
- Mist essence takes 30 seconds to become active and allow players to channel mist champions. Channeling a mist champion takes 10 seconds and can be interrupted.
- Mist champions will focus on objectives, ignoring fights in lanes until it has reached the furthest point that the team has progressed to.
- The mist essence is located on both sides. The first mist essence activates on the side of the team that is behind in points and is then chosen randomly.
- One side can have both mist champions active at the same time.
- If the mist champion(s) survive long enough, it is possible for a side to have more than 2 at once.
- Файл:Mist Champion War Cry.png War Cry — This skill will trigger when the Mist Champion is summoned.
- Файл:Mist Champion Passive.png Passive — This effect will constantly pulse around the Mist Champion.
- Файл:Mist Champion Elite.png Elite — This skill will be triggered once the Mist Champion has entered the enemy lord's room.
- Turai Ossa is unlocked for all accounts by default
- Other mist champions require completion of a PvP Reward Track before unlocking access. Each of these rewards tracks cost 15 .