Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
- Кол. событий
|Add a map for this event
- Ogres control Bloodgorge Watch and Sapper's Delve.
- Ogre and charr forces are clashing at Bloodgorge Watch.
- Ogre and Vanguard forces are clashing at Sapper's Delve.
- Allied forces are engaging ogres at Bloodgorge Watch and Sapper's Delve.
- Our allies have taken Sapper's Delve and Bloodgorge Watch.
- Vanguard forces control Sapper's Delve. Charr forces are preparing to assault Foulbear Kraal. Speak to Maybri Shadowstalker in Bloodgorge Watch to launch their forces.
- Charr forces are assaulting Foulbear Kraal and its leaders. Additional support can be gained by taking Sapper's Delve.
- Charr and Vanguard forces are assaulting Foulbear Kraal and its leaders.
- Our allies have taken Foulbear Kraal.
- The meta event's status is often confusing if not wrong. This chain can be done by completing a minimum of 4 events: one Capture event, and the last 3 events at Foulbear Kraal.
- There are 2 independent routes to the end events at Foulbear Kraal:
- Either help the charr Iron Legion take Bloodgorge Watch, then talk to Maybri Shadowstalker who arrives to offer (for a few seconds only) moving to Foulbear Kraal from the north. (If you don't activate her event at that time the Defend event will occur, followed by the Foulbear Kraal attack).
- Or help the human Vanguard take Sapper's Delve, then similarly talk to Vanguard Scout Finley who arrives there to offer (also for a few seconds only) attacking Foulbear Kraal from the south. (Here also, if you don't activate her, the Defend event will occur before moving on to Foulbear).
- Or help both.
- The northern access to Foulbear Kraal is via a gate which the charr NPCs will open (destroy) if a player accepts their quest to attack Foulbear.
- With a few people (perhaps 3), one branch of the chain could be completed in around 45 min (or less).
- The event chain can stall after Assault Foulbear Kraal by killing its leaders before the ogres can rally if the NPCs waiting by the gate(s) need reviving.
- The event chain restarts after approximately 20 min from last completion.