This tab allows characters to travel to and from the Mists and gives an overview of the account's activities in structured PvP.
- Go to the Mists/Leave the Mists — allows characters to travel to the Heart of the Mists. If the character is already in the Mists, clicking this button will send the character to the location in Tyria the character was at before going to the Mists
- Leave Match — while in a match, this button will allow players to leave the current match.
- PvP Rank progression bar — this bar tracks the account's rank points and shows the current animal associated with the account's rank.
- Pie Chart — this chart shows the amount of matches played and won by each profession. The information presented can be changed to show Games by Profession, Wins by Profession, Tournament Games by Profession, Tournament Wins by Profession.
- Statistics — this list shows the total amount of matches played and won on the account. It also shows the most played profession and map.
- Основная статья: Reward track
This tab displays progress in each reward track. Tracks can be filtered to show all, available, complete, and locked. An available track can be activated by hovering over it in the list.
This tab allows players to participate in Solo and Team Arenas.
- Solo Arena
- Join — this button will queue the player for the arena. Once a match is available, a pop up will appear to alert and allow the player to join the match.
- Leaderboard — opens the leaderboard for Solo Arena.
- Random Map Rotation — shows the current possible maps for Solo Arena.
- Team Arena
- Join — opens the roster for the team formation, allowing additional players to be added to the team for the match.
- Disband — cancels the roster.
- Submit — this button will queue the team for the arena. Once a match is available, a pop up will appear to alert and allow each member of the team to join the match.
- Leave Party — removes the player for the roster.
- Leaderboard — opens the leaderboard for Team Arena.
- Random Map Rotation — shows the current possible maps for Team Arena.
This tab allows players to join Custom Arenas. This arena is referred to hot join because players are able to quickly select and enter matches. The match list can be sorted by name, players, and map. Empty and full matches can be hidden.
- Play Now — instantly enters the player into a match based on the accounts total glory earned.
- Create Filter — creates a filter with options to show or hide matches based on specific setting ranges, such as team size, score limit, time limit, or active maps.
- Edit Filter — opens the options to adjust current settings on already created filters.
My Custom Arenas[править]
- Основная статья: Custom Arena