Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
— Внутриигровое описание [?]
- The shadowstep only occurs if the projectile hits the target.
- Only the projectile portion is unblockable.
- Estimated coefficient with shadow shot and dagger hitting.
- The Blind will occur before the shadowstep, therefore marks or traps will miss if you arrive on them after the shadowstep.
- The projectile does roughly 25% of the total damage. It's possible that this skill was meant to have a 1.32 coefficient, as that would cleanly break into a 0.99 and a 0.33 combination.
- Through reflection, the old version of the skill was able to "pull" (i.e. teleport) enemies to the original user and interrupt their skills being cast.