Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Tackle these challenging boss encounters in a group of up to ten players, either as a pre-formed squad or in a public mode anyone can join.
— Official description
List of strike missions[править]
Bjora Marches Strike Missions[править]
- Players can enter a strike mission portal as a squad. Only the latest mission can have public instance, in which case the player will be placed in a new instance with up to 10 other players.
- If a public mission starts with fewer than 10 players, it will be locked down and no more players will be able to join.
- As of October 1, a public mission cannot start without 5 people.
- If you choose to enter as a squad, you can start the mission before all have arrived in the instance or even in the squad itself.
- You can use a raid squad or regular squad but only 10 can enter the instance.
- By choosing public, members are placed into an instance but a squad is not automatically created.
- If you exit and attempt to enter a new public mission you will be placed in the previous instance while it is still open.
- Additional strike missions are planned to be included with new releases, with the old one sometimes evolving.
- Rewards are once per day.
- Upon its introduction during A Very Merry Wintersday in 2018, the Secret Lair of the Snowmen was referred to as a group instance as strike missions had not been officially introduced into the game yet. Since its return in A Very Merry Wintersday in 2019, it is labeled as a strike mission.