Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Treadrock Uplands is a level 80 area located in Dry Top. The area was introduced in Entanglement.
Start from Prosperity Waypoint in Prospect Valley and travel through Scarlet's house on the west side of town. Scarlet's Secret Room will lead players here upon completion.
Locations and objectives[править]
- Restoration Refuge Waypoint
Raptor Prowl Vista
- <short description of how to get to vista>
- Araxx Strongstride (80)
- Baharr Surestep (80)
- Cirrus (80)
- Ehrgen Cragstrider (80)
- Gheni Quickpace (80)
- Maguuma Peacekeeper
- Maguuma Scout
- Maguuma Healer
- Maguuma Hunter
- Maguuma Shaman
- Maguuma Lancer
- Maguuma Villager
- Musa Sandskin (80)
- Niiri Freemane (80)
- Arid Devourer (80)
- Explorer Amoxtli: So you're both from Divinity's Reach. Were you there when Scarlet attacked your city?
- Explorer Savio: Yeah. I was there for the Queen's Jubilee.
- Explorer Kitabu: I wasn't home, but I lost a cousin in her attack on the pavilion.
- Explorer Amoxtli: Someone very special to me was killed when Lion's Arch fell.
- Explorer Saviio: If she wasn't dead, I would've assumed that Scarlet was behind this Zephyrite mess, too.
- Explorer Amoxtli: I don't think so. The steward has always been good to me.
- Explorer Kitabu: Savio was kidding.
- Explorer Savio: I was? Oh! I mean, of course I was.
- Explorer Savio: What do you make of these centaurs? You figure we can trust them?
- Explorer Kitabu: They aren't what I was expecting. Generations ago, this region's centaurs were hostile.
- Explorer Amoxtli: Their chieftain claims to follow ancient traditions that predate even Ventari. I enjoyed talking with him.
- Explorer Kitabu: This tribe is an important find. We could get enough material from them to publish a lifetime of papers.
- Explorer Savio: Guess it could be a lot worse, then.
- Explorer Amoxtli: There's something about humans I don't understand.
- Explorer Savio: (snort) This should be interesting.
- Explorer Kitabu: Quiet. Go on, Amoxtli.
- Explorer Amoxtli: Each morning I see my god rise in the east and set in the west. I feel Zintl's warmth on my skin…
- Explorer Kitabu: Oh, I see. You're wondering how we feel about the remoteness of our gods?
- Explorer Amoxtli: That's it, exactly. I read that they used to be more present in your lives?
- Explorer Kitabu: They still are. We feel their blessings every day. They lend is their strength, their power.
- Explorer Amoxtli: I…think I understand now. Thank you.
- Explorer Savio: (laugh) In that case, maybe you can explain it to me.
- Explorer Savio: What do you two think? Should we turn back, brief Gixx on what we've seen?
- Explorer Amoxtli: The steward sent us to explore, and there's still more to discover out here.
- Explorer Kitabu: We need to learn as much as we can about these lost places. Who knows what could be important?
- Explorer Savio: I guess it's decided, then. We press on, find out what we can.
- This marks the first time a non-hostile centaur tribe appeared in the game.