Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Vigor is a boon that increases the endurance regeneration rate, allowing affected targets to dodge more frequently. Vigor does not stack with other effects which increase endurance regeneration rate (such as from certain traits and signets). The endurance regeneration rate is capped at double the normal rate, which is most easily achieved when under effects of the vigor boon.“
Endurance regeneration increased by 50%; stacks duration.
— Внутриигровое описание
- См. также: Boon#Related skills
Weapon skills that grant vigor[править]
Underwater weapon skills that grant vigor[править]
Utility skills that grant vigor[править]
Skills with special conditions that grant vigor[править]
- Eat Wurm Egg (tool belt skill with Call Wurm)
- Invigorating Roar (tool belt skill with Battle Roar)
- Toss Elixir H (tool belt skill with Elixir H, randomly between protection, regeneration and vigor)
- См. также: Boon#Related traits
Traits that apply vigor[править]
- Pure of Voice (when removing bleeding or chilled)
- Vigorous Precision (upon critical hit)
- Quick Breathing (when removing bleeding or chilled)
- Vigorous Focus (when using a stance)
- Invigorating Speed (when gaining swiftness)
- Gadgeteer (upon use of Rocket Boots)
- Experimental Turrets (upon using Healing Turret)
- Primal Reflexes (when critically hit)
- Vigorous Renewal (when using a healing skill)
- Vigorous Training (when swapping pets)
- Bountiful Theft (upon stealing)
- Vigorous Recovery (upon healing)
- Elemental Contingency (while attuned to water)
- Renewing Stamina (upon critical hit)
- Soothing Disruption (upon using a cantrip)
- Critical Infusion (upon critical hit)
- Vigorous Revelation (to allies upon shattering illusions)
- См. также: Boon#Related equipment
Upgrade components that grant vigor[править]
- Rune of the Baelfire (rank 4)
- When vigor is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Асура|| "Health increasing!"
|Чарр|| "Back in fighting condition."
"That feels good."
|"Healthy and hale!"|
|Человек||"That feels good."||"I feel good."|
|Норн||"Ah, feels nice."||"Getting healthier!"|
|Сильвари|| "Ready for more."
"My pain is easing."
| "Refreshing, I feel energized." |
(sigh) "That feels better"