is a jumping puzzle
available during the Wintersday 2012
. Jump across a precarious path of melting snowflakes, hop over exploding presents, and flee past massive rolling snowballs. Deliver your present to the children gathered at the end of the puzzle to receive your reward.
Prepare Yourself...for a jumping Time!
while you wait, there are Piles of Snowballs on the ground for players to have snowball fights. You can use the Portal back to Lion's Arch to the leave the area.
Осторожно, спойлеры: Скрытый текст содержит спойлеры, связанные с Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle.
The Frostbite effect will slowly whittle away at your health until you die. This acts as a timer, where you will die in 2 minutes. You will also be under the Swiftness effect for a duration of 9 hours.
- You will start at one of three starting points.
- The first part is a series of snowflake platforms. They will dissolve after a few seconds, so move quickly. There will be some candy canes sticking out of columns as well.
- Left path
- Center path
- Right path
- The next part is a a series of gifts that act as platforms. They will explode and disappear. This pattern is fixed, so find a reliable route through the gifts and stay with it.
- When you land on a big peppermint platform, watch out for a gust of wind coming from the right before you move forward. Again the pattern is fixed.
- Giant snowballs will roll down the hill, launching you if you get hit. Snowballs will drop down, inflicting chilled for 10 seconds if hit.
- Wait for the first snowball to pass, then head up and jump to the peppermint on the right to avoid the next snowball.
- Run past against this snowball, then head to the top of the sloped peppermint ahead. You can get hit if you stand too low, and you can get blown away by a gust of wind if you stand too high.
- At this part, there will be two Ice Traps that are easy to get hit by if you are too slow. You have time, avoid them. Jumping to the peppermint platform on he right is much more difficult while chilled.
- Jump to the peppermint or straight to the gift boxes, avoiding the snowball.
- Jump to the candy canes and a couple more gift boxes before leaping into the giant present.
- You will be teleported to the end, where you are greeted by dancing gingerbread men and children. Claim the Magnificent Chest as a reward.
- Guardians will still gain the Aegis effect.
- Keep your eyes open for mortar shots from pesky skritt.
- A Dodge roll will stop the wind from blowing you off at the peppermint after the presents obstacle.
At the end of the puzzle, a Magnificent Chest awaits. It resets each time the puzzle is completed.
- The chest always contains 3 Wintersday Gifts, their size depending on character level.
- Once per day per account, the chest yields additional drops:
- a random booster or Wintersday tonic
- 4-6 Snowflakes (tier depends on character level)
- a consumable giving Karma (type depends on character level)
- See the talk page for drop research.
- Upon completion, if you turn around as you enter and jump behind the box you came out of there will be a series of steps you can jump up which will take you to a big red star. There doesn't seem to be any purpose to this mini puzzle.