Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
Ускоряет на 50% ваши действия и активацию умений.
— Внутриигровое описание
Utility skills that grant quickness[править]
Elite skills that grant quickness[править]
Traits that grant quickness[править]
- Last Chance (when you strike a foe with less than 50% health)
- Critical Haste (25% chance on a critical hit)
- Synaptic Overload - Описание черты не найдено.
- Instinctual Bond (gives quickness to pets when downed)
- Zephyr's Speed (when swapping your pet)
- Furious Interruption (when you interrupt a foe)
Upgrade components that apply quickness[править]
- Superior Rune of Orr (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Major Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Quickness affects any skill that is started while it is active:
- Skills already in mid-cast are not affected when Quickness is initially applied.
- Skills that are not finished casting when Quickness wears off still receive the full effect.
- Quickness will increase the speed of channeled skills, including non-combat actions such as reviving, gathering from resource nodes, opening chests, building siege weapons, or communing with places of power. In the same fashion, Quickness shortens the distance traveled using a leap skill.
- Prior to the 26th March 2013 update, Quickness would boost attack and action speed by 100% instead of the current 50%. To compensate for the reduction in effectiveness, some skills had their duration increased slightly.