Unique is an item property that allows you to equip only one item with that specific name. For ascended equipment, this generally means you cannot double up on the same stat combination with accessories or rings. However, you may work around this by equipping a unique item and its infused version at the same time. Often, another unique item offers identical stats, differing only in the type of infusion slot available.
- Can be equipped
- A Ring of Red Death and a Ring of Red Death (Infused).
- A Ring of Red Death and a Crystalline Band — they have the same stats, but one comes with an offensive infusion slot while the other offers a defensive slot.
- Cannot be equipped
- Two Ancient Karka Shells, even though you have two accessory slots.
- One Bagh Nakh with a Malign Infusion and another with a Mighty Infusion, since both rings have the same unique name, i.e. adding an infusion is not the same as crafting a new infused item from its non-infused counterpart.
- Certain trophies and other items can have the unique property, but has no impact on their functionality.
- List of ascended equipment, which makes it easy to choose unique items with identical stats.