Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
- "Ammunition" перенаправляет сюда. Для the effect associated with Solvent Sprayer, смотрите Ammunition (effect).
The Ammunition System, or ammo system for short, is a mechanic given to certain skills, allowing them to be cast repeatedly within a short amount of time before going on cooldown.
- Ammo skills have a maximum number of uses that regenerates over time.
- Each ammo skill has a short recharge between uses that varies per skill.
- Count Recharge and recharge between uses are affected by recharge-reduction skills and traits.
- Maximum Count - The maximum number of times the skill can be used before going on cooldown.
- Count Recharge - The time it takes to regain one ammo. There is a thin white border around the skill indicating how much time is remaining until you gain another ammo.
- Only one ammo is regenerated at a time for a given skill (i.e. if 2 ammo is missing on a skill that takes 20 seconds to recharge each, it will take 40 seconds to fully recover all ammo)
Skills with ammo[править]
- Eternal Armory - Призрачное оружие поджигает противников, получает дополнительное использование, а его перезарядка использования сокращается.
- The Ammunition System was added during the August 8, 2017 patch.