PvP Reward Track
Reward track progress[править]
Progress can be made in two ways:
- By playing matches. The different arenas provide different amounts of progression per game: Unranked and Ranked Arenas provide more than Custom Arenas. Reward track progress is not related to PvP rank points.
- Unranked and ranked wins progress the track by ~140% of a minor reward bar (~3.5% of full track).
- Unranked and ranked losses progress the track by ~70% of a minor reward bar (~1.7% of full track).
- A fully credited Custom Arenas win progresses the track by ~90% of a minor reward bar (~2.2% of full track).
- Custom Arena is capped at two major reward tiers per day to avoid botting, thus requiring a minimum of four days to complete. The cap is reset every day at the daily reset time.
- Unranked and Ranked arena have no cap.
- Top stat bonuses do not affect progress.
- Consuming a Potion of PvP Reward which are obtained from Daily achievement reward chests that have a PvP objective.
- Potions progress the track by exactly half a minor reward bar (1.25% of full track).
Players can only make progress on a single reward track at a time. Switching between tracks will save any progress made, and players can return where they left off. There is no known way to reset a reward track without finishing it. Upon completion of a reward track, the next reward track with the most progress is automatically activated. Reward track progress is linear and is the same for all tracks.
Reward track modifiers[править]
There are several effects to increase the amount of reward track progress earned. These modifiers do not affect Potion of PvP Reward.
|Celebration Bonus|| Celebration Booster
|Call of the Mists||Automatic||15%||Active during PvP community events|
|Greater Call of the Mists||Automatic||25%||Active during PvP community events|
Reward track types[править]
Unique tracks may reward PvP-exclusive skins upon completion, may not be repeatable, or both.
|Balthazar Back Item Reward Track||Fires of Balthazar Skin||0|
|Glorious Reward Track||Glorious Armor Box||1|
|Silverwastes Reward Track||Carapace Glove Box||0|
|Track||Weapon skins||Required completion of|
|Krytan Region Track||Ceremonial weapons||—|
|Shiverpeak Mountains Region Track||Etched weapons||Krytan Region Track|
|Ascalonian Region Track||Legionnaire weapons||Shiverpeak Mountains Region Track|
|Maguuma Jungle Region Track||Tribal weapons||Ascalonian Region Track|
|Ruins of Orr Region Track||Orrian weapons||Maguuma Jungle Region Track|
|Maguuma Wastes Region Track||Ambrite Fossilized insects||—|
Dungeon tracks are on a two week rotating cycle. Players can complete the story mode of the associated dungeon to unlock its reward track permanently. Every two tiers of a reward track, players may choose a weapon and will be given 60 dungeon tokens. Completing a reward track gives a total of 240 dungeon tokens. At the end of a reward track a player may choose a single piece of armor associated with the dungeon. For information about specific attribute values granted by different types of equipment, see Equipment acquisition by stats#Dungeons.
These tracks are only available for a limited period of time. They can be repeated indefinitely during that period.
|Halloween Reward Track||Halloween Pail||Halloween 2014|
|Wintersday Reward Track||Ultimate Wintersday Gift||Wintersday 2014|