World vs. World panel
Материал из Guild Wars 2 wiki
graphical user interface element which displays information about World versus World.The World vs. World panel (default ) is a
- 20px Mist War: shows the three current matched worlds and their scores. Each map is listed and allows the player to join or queue to join a selected map:
- 20px Detailed Score: shows score information for each map in WvW.
- 20px Rank and Abilities: shows the account's World Experience and Rank. Increasing World Rank grants World Ability points that can be used to unlock bonuses for WvW. Purchased upgrades are shown as light blue blocks. Unspent World Ability Points are shown next to this tab and in the top right corner.
- World vs. World Mist War interface.jpg
World vs. Mist War tab
- World vs. World Detailed Score general interface.jpg
Detailed Score general tab
- World vs. World Detailed Score map interface.jpg
Detailed Score map tab
- World vs. World Rank and Abilities interface.jpg
Rank and Abilities tab
- Queues are shown as a red icon with the number of players currently waiting in the queue to each map. If there is no queue, "Ready" is displayed instead.
- Players currently in a WvW map have the option to leave the map with the button in the bottom right corner and will return them to the map they were in before entering WvW.
- If the player is currently in a WvW map, an icon will appear next to the map's tab to indicate which map the player is in.