Box o' Fun
Box o' Fun is a magical chest that contains many random effects to entertain the masses. Whereever you use the box an activity symbol will apear on the map so that other play will notice the box.“
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to create a box full of random goofs and gags!
— Внутриигровое описание
A Box o' Fun can be bought from the Black Lion Trading Company and gives the player 10 times a random skill bar or transformation.
To change the settings of their Box o' Fun, the owner can interact twice with the box to receive an adjuster, which looks like a big metal rod and has a single skill. Hitting any box of fun with the metal rod will give you the following dialogue:
- "The randomizer can be adjusted to a number of settings. Choose a setting."
- Set it to only change colors.
- Set it to only transform appearances.
- Set it to celebration mode.
- Set it to petrify mode.
- Reset the randomizer.
- The player becomes transparent (Stealth)
- The player shifts colors (from yellow to red, then green)
- The player becomes red.
The player gets transformed and is able to participate in Costume Brawl. Possible transformations are:
- a giant version of him/herself
- the hero Caithe.
- the fabled Jack-a-lop
- a Nightmare Court sylvari
- a Skritt
- a Pig
- a Longhorn Stag
- a Bandit
- Explosion (Knocks back players nearby the Box)
- Snowball (Knocks down struck player)
- Snowball Fighter - Alters the skillbar to possess only a single skill. Throw a snowball at a fellow player (causes a 1 second knockdown from a max range of 800)
- Fireworks - Alters the skillbar to possess three skills for shooting Blue, Green, and Red Fireworks each three times (on a cooldown of 3 seconds)
- Dancing Spirit - You can perform various dances.
- Petrified - The player can not move and looks like stone.
No recipes found that match the constraints of the query.
- The Gem Store description is as follows: "Spawn a box full of random fun for everyone in the area. Any allies can interact with the box every 15 seconds to get a fun effect. Color changing, shape shifting, and other fun tricks can be yours! Each box will remain in the world for five minutes."
- This description has errors; allies can interact with the box every 10 seconds and the box remains in the world for 10 minutes.